After the Welsh Government's announcement and the new COVID-19 restrictions, Go Play at Cwmbran Stadium will be closing at 6pm on Thursday 3rd December.
Thank you to all our customers who have supported us during these challenging times and we look forwarding to seeing you when we re-open our doors!
There have been lots of changes to how we run our Go Play sessions. Please read all the information below for what to expect when you visit;
- Play sessions are available in 1.5 hour bookable slots. These can be booked online here: Online Go Play Booking or by calling our Team on 01633 627100. Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Tables will be allocated to you on booking, these are provided for a maximum of 4 people per table.
- A £5 non-refundable payment is required to reserve your table space for your booking. The remaining balance will then be payable on arrival.
- Please note: Unfortunately, due to the limited seats available, we cannot offer any refunds. If your transaction is of a lower amount than the online payment required. Your deposit can be redeemed for items purchased at the Go Play Café. Please note this is only applicable for Go Play bookings less than the £5 deposit. Redeemed items are only available for the day of your Go Play session. If redeemed items are less than £5 no change will be given.
- Most importantly - have lots of fun!!!
Our Cafe will be open to purchase refreshments and we have a small and super tasty menu on offer, including sandwich platters, pancakes and tasty treats!
We are operating on a cashless system so card only payments are accepted.
COVID-19 Safety information
Please DO NOT visit us if you are feeling unwell and have any of the following symptoms;
- High Temperature, dry persistent cough, loss of taste or smell.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- One of our friendly colleagues will meet you at the front entrance and walk you through the one-way system into the play area.
- Please follow this system throughout your visit.
- Face masks must be worn by anyone over the age of 11 years unless medical reasons prevent this. You can remove your masks while eating and drinking.
- Tables have been set up in the play area to ensure that social distancing is maintained at all times. Please do not move these during your visit.
- Cleaning will be thoroughly undertaken after every session.
- Contact details will be taken upon booking to ensure that test, trace and protect can be followed.
Changes to opening for December:
Please note we have limited availability during the month of December. You can find availability on our booking system or by calling our Team on 01633 627100.
PLEASE NOTE: The ASD session for Wednesday 2nd December has moved to Thursday 3rd December.
Monday to Friday
11.15am - 12.45pm
1.15pm - 2.45pm
3.45pm - 5.15pm*
*Wednesday's are exclusive use for our ASD Session. This session offers exclusive use for any families with children wanting a quieter and more relaxed atmosphere.
Saturday & Sunday
10.15am - 11.45am
12.15pm - 1.45pm
2.15pm - 3.45pm
£5 per child
Under 1's and Adults are FREE
Exclusive use is available for families looking to have a great day out with their family bubble. Please contact our Bookings Team for further information and availability; 01633 627100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org