Please read the following information carefully.
As you can appreciate spaces for our Gyms, Pools and Classes are extremely limited and therefore if you are unable to attend you must notify us with plenty of notice. Failure to cancel your session in advance may result in your access to booking being removed and charges being incurred.
Our key priority at TLT is to keep you and our instructors safe and therefore we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines;
By participating in an activity at Torfaen Leisure Trust you agree to this statement:
In the last two weeks, I have not had:
- A continuous high temperature
- A loss of taste or smell
- A new continuous cough
- Contact with anyone who has had these symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19
Before entry, we will undertake a non-contact forehead temperature check. If your temperature is above 37.8 degrees, for everyone else’s safety, you will be denied access. We are sure you appreciate our position on this but the safety of our colleagues and other members is paramount.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your activity start time, activity ready and ensure that you have adequate refreshments as the water fountains are out of use at present. Sweat towels are NOT permitted. There will be plenty of sanitising equipment for you to utilise at the Centre.
If you are attending a Group Cycle class, your bikes will be sanitised prior to and after use.
At present we will only be offering limited swim sessions and whilst we understand you might be disappointed that your old/preferred time might not be available right now, please try and visit us in one of our other sessions!
Our pool programme will be reviewed continually as the current guidance changes.
You will book for a 1-hour slot and will need to arrive beach ready (Swimwear underneath your clothes).
Adult Lane Swim Sessions are bookable via our mobile app or by contacting our bookings team on 01633 627100. Please choose an appropriate lane for your swim ability, Slow, Medium or Fast and be prepared to move lanes if needed. There will only be a maximum of 3 customers per lane to begin with.
This applies to all bookings made via the Mobile App.
In order to ensure that the attendance at our centres is fully reflected in our usage and due to an increase in 'no shows' and late cancellations which have resulted in numerous customer complaints, we have been left with no alternative than to introduce a new cancellation policy;
- No refunds will be given to pay as you go customers, unless the activity is cancelled by Torfaen Leisure Trust Ltd. It may be possible to transfer your booking, this can be done by contacting our Bookings Team. (Please note your booking can only be transferred once).
- You will be able to cancel your session by telephone or via the Mobile App. All cancellations require a minimum of 1 hour notice to allow time for us to re-book your space from the waiting list.
- Any cancellations received with less than 1 hour notice and any 'no shows' will be charged - Gym £5, Group Exercise £4 and Swim £3.55. These will be dealt with on a case by case basis. The Bookings team will be able to waive these charges in extenuating circumstances. This will be monitored closely and customers who regularly fail to inform us prior to 1 hour before the class or fail to attend will be charged. Bookings Hotline number: 01633 627100.
- This amount will need to be paid via telephone to the Bookings Team. Until this amount is cleared, ALL bookings will be chargeable.
- The Reception Team DO NOT have the discretion to waive these charges.
- Any disputes will be dealt with formally by emailing; email@example.com and these will be investigated by our Health & Fitness Manager.
Go Play Bookings
- A £5 non-refundable payment is required to reserve your table space for your booking.
- Each booking is limited to a maximum of 4 people.
- The remaining balance will be payable on arrival.
- Please note: unfortunately, due to the limited seats available, we cannot offer any refunds. If your transaction is of a lower amount than the online payment required. Your deposit can be redeemed for items purchased at the Go Play Café. Please note this is only applicable for Go Play bookings less than the £5 deposit. Redeemed items are only available for the day of your Go Play session. If redeemed items are less than £5 no change will be given.
It’s critical that we help to keep everyone safe by supporting NHS Test & Trace with detecting people who have recently come into close contact with COVID-19.
Containing outbreaks early is crucial to reduce the spread of COVID-19, protect the NHS and save lives. To do this we will collect your name, contact number and details of your visit. No additional data will be collected for this purpose. The accuracy of the information provided will be the responsibility of the individual who provides it.